As sociologists who study social inequalities at a multitude of levels and in a multitude of settings, we believe in the value of sharing the knowledge we produce with those that might benefit most from it.
This page is dedicated to providing links to organizations focusing on the pertinent issues of our day. Although the discipline of sociology provides us with unique tools to study inequality, solutions to such problems require interdisciplinary perspectives and initiatives. Finding a group of like-minded people who are working towards similar goals from various backgrounds is a key issue for public sociology.
We hope that the lists and links provided encourage students to connect with these groups on their own accord.
- Aspen Institute
- Autonomy Institute
- Brookings Institution
- Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Center for American Progress
- Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Claremont Institute
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Economic Policy Institute
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems
- National Endowment for Democracy
- The New America Foundation
- The New Economics Foundation
- Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung
- Roosevelt Institution
- United States Institute of Peace
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars